Air Pollution Control Equipment
Air Pollution Control Equipment
Product Code : 06
Brand Name : RAJ ENTERPRISE
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- As per requirement
- Unit of Measure
Owing to our profound expertise in this domain, we are devotedly engrossed in offering a superior quality Air Pollution Control Equipment. Our offered equipment is obtainable in varied specifications according to the customers' requirements. This equipment is closely examined on diverse quality parameters in compliance with the international quality norms. In addition to this, we offer this Air Pollution Control Equipment to our customers at industry justified prices on promised time frames.Features:
- Easy to use
- High durability
- Robust construction
Basic Equipments / Components of the System:
- We offer a wide array for Air Pollution Control Equipment for diverse industries.
- We strive to be the leader in each of our product segments through ongoing innovation of our air flow systems.
- We survey existing equipments and add innovative improvements to comply with current technologies. Our systems are in complete compliance with all regulatory authorities including Pollution control Board. We introduce unique solutions that offer the customer more performance and flexibility at very reasonable costs.
The design calculation depends on the application and ventilation standards which are applied considering air-capture velocity and the technical process requirements such as:
- Any Air Pollution Control system Consist of suction hoods, ducting, blower & control equipments like scrubber/dust collector etc.
- The fume is extracted by hoods & conveyed by ducting and controlled by scrubber/ Dust collector/ separator.
- Blower connected with suitable electric motor supply the entire energy.
- Stack/Chimney design & height is also important in dispersing/diluting the ambient air.
- Capacity is calculated in CFM (Air volumetric capacity in cubic feet per minute) or in m3/hr.
Dust / fumes source & application details:
- Fumes / dusts extracted (being sucked) from the closed tanks / vessels / reactors or from open tank / vessels / Furnace.
- Tank / vessel dimensions: Length x Width x Height or Diameter
- Charging whole or access door area, vent size.
- Expected air dust gases volumes in case of furnaces
- Chemical reactions (preferably With Vol / wt. Proportion)
Details regarding contaminants are important such as:
- More closure (enclosure) type of hood requires lesser CFM, smaller sizes of ducting, blower, scrubber and dust collector.
- The pressure loss is calculated by knowing the ducting layout & resistance in the control equipments like scrubbers / dust collectors.
These systems are installed to ensure:
- Solid particulates
- Gas (molecular form)
- Soluble in water
- Sticking tendency
- Protect the plants equipments
- Air Pollution Control
- Subsequent process use
- Health of workers
- To recover contaminants
- Payment Terms
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India